Fun, Faith, Laughter, Sunshine, Vespers, Tall Oaks, Bonfires, New Friends. You, too, can be part of this camp picture. Consider serving with us for a week or two this year as a Summer Camp Volunteer. There are a number of ways to serve – as a cabin counselor, nurse, lifeguard, barn helper, activity specialist (in areas such as crafts, music or photography), session director or chaplain.
Minimum Age Requirements
- Assistant Counselors: 16 and a successful C.I.T. graduate
- Cabin Counselor: 18 or 17 and a successful C.I.T. graduate
- Barn Assistant or Lifeguard: 17
- Chaplain, Nurse or Session Director: 21
- All Other Positions: 18
How To Apply
Please fill out and submit our Volunteer Application (4 pages). Provide two references, each of whom should complete a Volunteer Reference Form (2 pages). Complete the DCFS Form (1 page) and mail it to the Department of Children and Family Services - the address is on the form.
Note: The DCFS Form referred to is The Department of Child and Family Services Authorization for Background Check, which is a requirement for all staff and volunteers.
- Cabin Counselor – Position Description
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Reference Form
- DCFS Authorization for Background Check
If you need additional information, please contact the office at 618-787-2202.