Support DuBois Center Through Your...
Keep the ministry of DuBois Center in your prayers, especially during the Summer when our camps are in full swing. You can pray for:
- The safety and health of everyone at DuBois Center
- Visitors, campers, volunteers, and staff sharing and receiving God's love
- Parents entrusting the care of their children to others
Your participation in our events and programs is a great way to support our ministry. DuBois Center provides opportunities to strengthen families and churches, develop spiritually and experience Christian community. Participate by:
- Encouraging children and youth to attend a Summer camp event
- Attending an adult or family retreat
- Planning a retreat for your church or community group
- Coming to DuBois for a church retreat
Your financial support of DuBois Center helps to maintain comfortable facilities, provide quality programs, and secure the future of the camp. Consider the following:
- General Operations Fund - We rely on annual support from donors to help meet our annual expenses.
- Capital Improvement Fund - As programs grow and the needs of our guests change, the need for improved facilities also increases.
- Wish List - DuBois Center has a continuous need for various items to support our ministry. Consider helping us locate an item or making a financial gift.
- Adopt-a-Horse - Churches, families, and other groups are invited to join our adopt-a-horse program. Help us maintain and support our equestrian program through your gifts and service.
- Schnucks Community Card - Present your Schnucks Community Card at any Schnucks store and they will refund a portion of your purchase back to DuBois Center.
Serving as a volunteer makes a difference in people's lives and strengthens one's own faith. DuBois Center has many different ways to serve children, youth, adults, and families.